About Us

Track? !D. Blogspot_ was created to introduce the Underground Music which is presented in

all the well-known Venues and Festivals around the World. Composed by a mosaic of sounds from Deep House to solid Tech House, Techno and to atmospheric-melodic Tech house between the limits of minimal & electronica.


Exploring this music oasis you will travel beyond anything that was considered to be ordinary till now.

Quality Underground Music & More_

Feel Privileged_

TrackidBlog_ Set

Updates

News

Cat-4

Feel Privileged

» » » » Scuba Announces his XOYO Residency for Jan-Mar 2016 & Delivers at set of what Should we expect!Absolutely Bomb!




Scuba:
XOYO Residency Jan-Mar 2016

2015 has been a great year: I've released an album that quite a lot of you seemed to like, made my second full-length contribution to the legendary Essential Mix, been remixed by almost all my favourite producers, and launched my first regular radio show since 2005. I've also played some of my most memorable gigs ever, like Labyrinth Festival in Japan, Warehouse Project in Manchester, five amazing dates at Berghain, and three at the best party in Ibiza this summer: Cocoon.


What I haven't done much this year is play in London, the city where I grew up and still the most important place for new music, especially in the electronic world. But from 9 January til 26 March I'm happy to say that's going to change: I'll be the first XOYO resident of 2016, playing every Saturday night and inviting each week some of my favourite artists to add their own unique twist to the party, including Nina Kraviz, Len Faki, Chris Liebing and many more.


I'll be playing the first one all night long, and the last one all night back to back with a surprise guest who will be announced on the night... I'll leave you to figure that one out.
As it's a residency I won't be playing the headline slot every week - some nights I'll be warming up, some nights I'll be closing. This is the first time I've had a weekly slot at a club and I'm really looking forward to the challenge.

For the full info and tickets head over to 12weeksoftechno.com (yes that was us with the pressure wash stencils and those fortune cookies)... it should be a lot of fun!

Tracklist
01. Locked Groove - Eleven (Life And Death)
02. Len Faki - B-PAX (Ostgut Ton)
03. Ryan Elliott - Stepmode (Ostgut Ton)
04. Nina Kraviz - Pain In The Ass (Sea Of Sand)
05. Kowton - Glock And Roll (Whities)
06. Deetron - Dexterity (Character)
07. Scuba - Levitation (Tallmen785 Remix) (Hotflush)
08. La Fleur - Nightflow (Kenny Larkin Drama Mix) (Watergate)
09. Mind Against - Vertere (Life And Death)
10. Jimmy Edgar - Burning Up (Ultramajic)
11. Paul Woolford - MDMA (Hotflush)



















«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

About the Author Track? ID.Geo M.

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

Features

Video

Contact Us -

Feel PRivileged Bookings & Promo:trackid79@yahoo.gr

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Cat-5